Our biggest, boldest technology yet
Advanced domes and daylight collection technologies capture daylight using proprietary rooftop technologies that harvest low-angle morning, afternoon, and winter daylight to increase light output.
Raybender® HD Technology
A vertical daylight-capturing microlens that:
- Increases the harvest of low-angle light for maximum collection capacity
- Boosts light output under marginal daylight conditions and winter months
- Extends daylight delivery during low-light hours of the day
An innovative in-dome reflector that:
- Redirects low-angle morning, afternoon, and winter daylight for maximum light capture
- Increases light input for greater light output
- Delivers unsurpassed year-round performance
The world’s most reflective tubing transfers maximum daylight from rooftop to diffuser with minimal light loss and perfect color rendition.
Spectralight® Infinity Tubing
World’s most reflective material that:
- Delivers 99.7%* specular reflectivity for maximum daylight transfer
- Provides the purest color rendition possible so colors are truer and brighter
- Allows for lengthy tube runs and 90 degree turns to deliver daylight to lower floors
* Specular reflectance greater than 99% with wavelength specific reflectance up to 99.7% for the visible spectrum
Thermal Insulation Panel
Provides unmatched thermal performance. Two climate control discs paired with a polycarbonate ring prevent conductive and convective heat transfer. Spectralight® Infinity material inside the ring maximizes light transfer.
A technology integrated into Spectralight Infinity tubing that uses a proprietary process to filter out infrared wavelengths and maximize solar heat gain.
Choose evenly dispersed daylight, focus on the task plane, and dimming to control daylight and set the scene.